It is available in different types of measures, adjusting to your needs, enjoying less waste, fewer roll changes, a longer productive life, and high transfer rate (98%) in fabric.
• Quick dry
• High yield
• Waste reduction
• Perfect for fabrics with low shrinkage.
• High profitability
• Faster transfer
• High color gain
• Instant dry coating
• Less residual ink, up to 98% transfer
• Ground polypropylene, modified
• Hydroxypropyl cellulose
• Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose
• Cationic polyacrylamide
The paper allows the heat to transfer the gas in a penetrating, effective and deep way.
• It can withstand extreme ink loads and keep high definition and color fifelity.
• High color transfer in a shorter time and with less waste.
• It saves production costs.
• To improve performance, it is recommended to have at least 70% polyester on the fabric.
• Ideal for rotary heat systems (Rotary heat transfer machine), due to its strong build, which adjusts to varying tautness to avoid the ghost effect.
• This paper adapts to work on any type of printer on the market: HP, Mimaki, ESS, EPSON, Roland, Galaxy, Mutoh, DGI, MS, Regiani, Atexco, among other brands.