• It has excellent printing stability with the ability to absorb high ink loads.
• The paper allows the heat to transfer the gas in a penetrating, effective and deep
• Transfer of more vivid and vibrant colors.
• Easy to work.
• Makes the ink residue very low on printing (ink waste reduction).
• It saves production costs.
• To improve performance, it is recommended to have at least 70% polyester on
• Avoid the ghost effect.
• Perfect for creating countless designs to be transferred.
• Ground polypropylene, modified
• Hydroxypropyl cellulose
• Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose
• Cationic polyacrylamide
Sublimation paper ream for desktop printers, with instant drying coating and a high transfer performance of 98%, consistently providing excellent quality and working in both hard and soft applications.
• Quick dry
• High yield
• Waste reduction
• Quick ink absorption
• Increased dye gas production
• Faster transfer
• High color gain
• Instant dry coating
• Less residual ink, up to 98% transfer