The paper is perfect to get you the most vibrant and vivid colors in sublimation:
- It can withstand extreme ink loads and keep high definition and color fidelity.
- High color transfer in a shorter time and with less waste.
- It saves production costs.
- To improve performance, it is recommended to have at least 70% polyester fabric.
- Ideal for rotary heat systems (Rotary heat transfer machine), due to its strong build, which adjusts to varying tautness that help to avoid the ghosting effect.
- This paper adapts to work on any type of printer on the market: HP, Mimaki, ESS, EPSON, Roland, Galaxy, Mutoh, DGI, MS, Regiani, Atexco, among other brands.
- Dries Quickly
- High yield
- Waste reduction
- Perfect for fabrics with low shrinkage.
- High profitability
- Faster transfer
- Vibrant colors
- Instant dry coating
- Less residual ink, up to 98% transfer rate
- Ground polypropylene, modified amine cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose
- Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose
- Cationic polyacrylamide