The paper allows the heat to transfer the gas penetrating the material deeply for a better result
- It can withstand extreme ink loads and keep a high definition and color fidelity.
- High color gain with less ink.
- It saves production costs.
- To improve performance, it is recommended to have at least 70% polyester fabric.
- Ideal for rotary heat systems (Rotary heat transfer machine), due to its strong build, which adjusts to varying tautness to avoid the ghost effect.
- This paper adapts to work on any type of printer on the market: HP, Mimaki, ESS, EPSON, Roland, Galaxy, Mutoh, DGI, MS, Regiani, Atexco, among other brands.
- Specially designed for stretch fabric specifications, as it reduces the chance of fabric shrinkage due to its high adhesive content and additionally it prevents the ghosting effect.
- Highly adhesive
- High performance
- Quick ink absorption
- Increased dye gas production
- Faster transfer
- Perfect for elastic fabrics
- High definition and ink yield
- Less residual ink, up to 98% transfer
- Ground polypropylene, modified amine cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose
- Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose
- Cationic polyacrylamide