Last updated January 1, 2020
We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION
Personal information you disclose
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide when registering on electrosignsupply.com or when contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate electrosignsupply.com. This information may reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) and may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use electrosignsupply.com and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our site, and for our internal analytics, and reporting purposes.
We collect information through cookies and similar technologies. You can find out more about this in our Cookies Policy: https://electrosignsupply.com/cookies
Information collected from other sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include social media profile information; marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings such as sponsored links.
2. INFORMATION USE
We use personal information collected for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in accordance with legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time.
- To send administrative information. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information, and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through electrosignsupply.com.
- To post reviews and testimonials. We post reviews and testimonials that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at email@example.com and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- To request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our products.
- To protect our site. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing your account and keeping it in working order.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our products.
- For other legitimate business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our services, products, marketing, and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information.
3. INFORMATION SHARING
We take privacy very seriously and we share information only with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on electrosignsupply.com, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with our website over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. We do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting a review) or otherwise interact with public areas of electrosignsupply.com, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside electrosignsupply.com.
4. INFORMATION RETENTION
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
5. INFORMATION SECURITY
We have implemented technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from electrosignsupply.com is at your own risk. You should access our site only within a secure environment.
6. PRIVACY RIGHTS
Minors: We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using electrosignsupply.com, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of electrosignsupplyt.com. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EU Residents: We do not target or sell products or services to EU residents. If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here You also have control over your cookie preference by using the privacy notification banner or visiting: https://electrosignsupply.com/page-cookies/
California Residents: Electro Sign Supply values the privacy and security of all our users, regardless of their location. We do not discriminate against any user for exercising their privacy rights and we afford the same privacy rights to everyone who uses our website. This policy provides information on: what personal data is collected; how we use your information; our commitment to not sell your personal information; the tools and information to access your personal data; and the method for information deletion.
7. UPDATING OR REMOVING INFORMATION
If at any time you would like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
- Log into your account settings and update your user account.
- Contact us at email@example.com.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To otherwise opt-out, you may:
- Note your preferences when you register an account with the site.
- Access your account settings and update preferences.
- Contact us using the contact information provided.
8. DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
9. POLICY UPDATES
10. PRIVACY CONTACT
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may contact our Privacy Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to:
Electro Sign Supply
Attn: Privacy Office
12605 NW 115Th Ave Unit B-110.
Medley FL 33178