- BELT WIDTH: 47" / 1.2 mt
- PRODUCTIVITY: 19“ to 59” per min / 0,5 to 1,5mts per min
(until 67" the with of the roll)
- HEAT TRANSFER PRINCIPLE: thermal oil
- THERMAL CYLINDER DIAMETER: 7,0" / 18cm
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 3.7 kw
3 LOAD ROLLERS
3 TAKE ROLLERS
- WORKING TABLE: 47 incles / 1.2m
- TRANSFER SYSTEM: Roll to Roll and Piece to Piece
- STARTUP TIME: 45 / 60 minutes aprox.
- DIMENSIONS: 50”x 74”x 51” / 127cm x 190cm x 130cm
- WEIGHT: 1150Lb / 550Kg aprox.
- MAX. TEMP: 450° F (240° C)
- Other line models available HS: HS04707A, HS06709M, HS06709A
The Heatertex HS series is the most cost-effective option on the market and is geared towards assisted production from part to part and from roll to roll.
- Compatibility with a wide range of machines for cutting pieces of material or for rolls, using transfer paper in both formats: sheets and rolls.
- The main cylinder complies with the latest international quality standards.
- Our exclusive cylinder heating method provides uniformity in the final result. It allows closed and constant temperature control, thus ensuring excellent print quality in terms of ink uniformity and penetration.
- It can operate in a wide range of temperatures; which means that substrates with different properties and requirements can be easily processed.
- It uses a Teflon surface that prevents oxidation and maintains the temperature throughout the surface.
Do you need a different product ?. Describe it here.