It is made to guarantee a continuous production in the sublimation line.
– Automation of daily work through the on and off programming system
– Efficient, advanced and economical heating system.
– Steel cylinder with Teflon surface to prevent oxidation and maintain uniform temperature.
– Industrial heating system with thermal oil.
– LCD touch screen
– Password to access special options on the LCD panel
– Sublimated fabric meter counter, configured from the LCD panel with the option toreset the value.
– Speed controller for cylinder rotation through the PLC.
– The Machine controlled by the SIEMENS brand PLC.
– Digital temperature controller can be programmed by the PLC.
– Automatic blanket position correction system controlled by the PLC.
– Pneumatic tension system for sublimation paper controlled by the PLC.
– Oil level indicator to ensure the amount of oil in the cylinder.
– Designed for continuous roll-to-roll and fabric sublimation.
– Independent control system on each roller to collect the used material.
– Option to change rotation in the movement of the cylinder
– Opción de cambio de giro en el movimiento del cilindro
– Blanket protection alarm through limit sensors.
– Emergency stop device.
– Pneumatic system for tension control on protective paper, fabric and printed paper.
Heating principle: Thermal oil.
Voltage: Three-phase 380 V AC / 220 V AC
Cylinder: Size: 190 cm / 75”| Diameter: 65 cm / 33”
Production: 1 to 5 mt/ min (39” to 159”/ min)1
Sublimation width: Approx. 185 cm / 72”
Air supply: 100 PSI
Working temperature: 210°C to 215°C / 410°F to 419°F
Load rollers: 3
Warranty: Un year warranty
Heating time: 50 / 70 minutes approx
Power: 36 Kw
Transfer system: Roll to roll and piece by piece
Dimensions: 305cm x 270cm x 190cm / 120”x 106”x 75”
Applications: Dresses, skirts, kimonos, jackets, leggings, crop tops, flags, curtains, footwear, banners, parades, vests, bed covers.
BROCHURE – Features and Specifications – Download