- BELT WIDTH: 67" / 1.7 mt
- PRODUCTIVITY: 19“ to 118” per min / 0,5 to 3mts per min
(until 67’’ the with of the roll)
- HEAT TRANSFER PRINCIPLE: Thermal oil
- THERMAL CYLINDER DIAMETER: 7,0”/18cm
- POWER REQUIRED: 5.5 KW
- 3 LOAD ROLLERS
- WORKING TABLE: 67" / 1.7m
- TRANSFER SYSTEM: Roll to Roll and Piece to Piece
- STARTUP TIME: 45 / 60 minutes aprox.
- DIMENSIONS: 64”x 98”x 82” / 165cm x 250cm x 210cm
- WEIGHT: 1500Lb / 700Kg aprox.
- MAX. TEMP: 450° F (240° C)
- Other line models available HS:
HS04707M, HS04707A, HS06709A
The HeaterTex HS Series is the most profitable option on the market and it is aimed at assisted piece-by-piece and roll-by-roll production.
- Compatibility with a wide range of machines for cutting pieces of material or for rolls, using transfer paper in both formats: sheets and rolls.
- The main cylinder complies with the latest international quality standards.
- Our exclusive cylinder heating method provides uniformity in the final result. It allows close and constant temperature control, thus ensuring excellent print quality in terms of ink uniformity and penetration.
- It can operate in a wide range of temperatures; which means that with different properties and requirements can be easily processed.
- It uses a Teflon surface that prevents oxidation and maintains the temperature throughout the surface.
Do you need a different product ?. Describe it here.