Qualitexpaper offers excellent stability at the moment of printing with the capacity of absorbing high amounts of ink.
- The paper allows the heat to transfer the gas penetrating the material deeply for a better result
- Transfer of more vivid and vibrant colors.
- Easy to work with.
- Makes the ink residue very low when printing (ink waste reduction).
- It saves production costs.
- To improve performance, it is recommended to have at least 70% polyester fabric.
- Helps avoid the ghosting effect.
- Perfect for creating and transferring countless designs.
- Available in reams and boxes.
- Dries quickly
- High yield
- Waste reduction
- Quick ink absorption
- Increased dye gas production
- Faster transfer
- High color gain
- Instant dry coating
- Less residual ink, up to 98% transfer
- Ground polypropylene, modified amine cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose
- Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose
- Cationic polyacrylamide